Snow Ball Effect

BAEKHYUN

Sunday 22 April 2012

b2st letters to fans

 



yo seob



translation :

Hello~ I’m YoSeop. This is what it means…keke Everyone~ Are you having a good time~? Scream!!! I can’t hear you!!?? Screeeeaaam!!! Of course our B2UTYs are the best!! Even though I am feeling exhausted from Beautiful Show I am so happy to be with all of you♥ Cheer for me a lot from now on too!! (Greedy..) Of course love BEAST a lot too!! Bye~






jun hyung



translation :

Hello B2UTYs. It’s Junhyung! Have you been doing well? I have been doing well. I welcome everyone who came to B2UTY 2nd fanmeeting! It is an honour to even hold this kind of event and I am ever thankful to everyone. It has always been like that. In 2012 also we are BEAST who is ever-growing in everyone’s love. I have said this before but there are more times that we are going to have together than the times we have had together. Let’s make good memories that you’ll be able to remember with a smile later on!!! While saying thank you again to everyone who is on BEAST’s side whether it rains or snows… I will end this here… -End-






hyunseung



translation :

Hello~! It’s Hyunseung~ huh huh huh…
1 year ago around this time we held a fanmeeting and now 1 year later another event like this has been prepared~!! Did you miss us a lot? We spent our busy days doing the Beautiful Show World Tour but, because you weren’t able to see us a lot you will have missed us a lot x7! Although I was busy, after our first album I was pretty much MIA but, seeing our B2UTYs who wait for us like our girlfriends I feel happy and thankful…! Today, since it’s an event that we’re holding after a long time, let’s make precious memories together!! Even my blunt self…I will try my best to make it a fun time for you guys! If you wait just a bit, you’ll see the result of your patience! 2012! Let’s run together!! B2UTY~! I.like.you!






doo joon



translation :

To B2UTY♥
It has already been almost 3 years since I’ve met you all. A lot has happened since then right?? I have shared more happiness than sadness with all of you. Did you know? During the 3 years there were a lot of sad things that happened to us… Now, I want to go through sadness with everyone too.. ^___^ It’s about one month before we come back after a year. It’s been a very long year. I want to sing new song quickly. You guys are probably sick of it too right? (talking about their old songs) kekeke Today is the last big event we have with you guys before our comeback!! Just wait until today. Let’s have fun ^_^ Let’s party tonight!! -> Kindly written in Korean ^_^ Bbyong!

From Doojoon






ki kwang



translation :

To our B2UTys ^__^ !! –From Kikwang-
B2UTYs who always take care of BEAST and me Kikwang with a loving heart!! I want to thank you for coming here to see us and cheer for us!! Hehe….kekeke Since this is an event we prepared for everyone who was upset about us not being in Korea a lot, (mistake…hehe…keke) I hope you have a good day that you won’t regret, laughing and enjoying the time we have prepared for everyone! ^__^ Since this is our 2nd B2UTY fanmeet let’s have fun~_~!! Hoot…hehehe Our album for you guys will be released soon so wait just a bit more~!! We are always on your side, you guys are always on ours…you know that right^^? Kekeke Don’t go anywhere and stay beside us!!!!…please…kekeke Also……..always….thank…..you…..hehe…….>_<






dong woon


translation :
Hello baby it’s been a long time. It’s Dongwoon ^^ What? You’re my noona? Shh…just stay still I’m gonna call you neo (informal language) You’re the same age as me? Call me oppa.. one two…three Do it why can’t you? Dong.woon.op.pang~~! Are you younger than me? You’re cute..baby let’s go♥ Since it’s been a while since we met let’s first shout, I’m listening from the back. Son.Nam.Shin x2 You’ve been upset right? I’ll do better ?? -! Thank you for coming today and enjoy everything until the end. I will bring you something cool for our come back just wait a bit. I love you.



cr as tagged on the pic. cr as tagged on the pic. cr as tagged on the pic. cr as tagged on the pic. cr as tagged on the pic.   
Junhyung Beast Idol Maid Ep. 5
 cr as tagged on the pic. cr as tagged on the pic. Mushroom Boy~&lt;3 
request by love-is-all-over
  
  

 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment