Snow Ball Effect

BAEKHYUN

Monday 17 September 2012

2012 October is BEAST's 3rd year anniversary and Ceci's 18 year anniversary.


‎[TRANS] Ceci: 2012 October is BEAST's 3rd year anniversary and Ceci's 18 year anniversary. First, say a word of thanks to the fans who loved you for the past 3 years!


Doojoon: It felt like a long time passed, and it feels like time passed by in a blink of an eye. I want to say please continue to support us to the fans who will stay together with us for even longer.



Kikwang: I'm amazed that the group BEAST has been around for 3 years. The time we spent together brought me happiness and I'm always thankful to the fans. There are a lot of good singers but, on the road of choices they didn't leave and stayed with us. (laughs) 



Yoseob: Unfortunately on the day of our 3rd year anniversary we're going to be overseas. I feel like a boyfriend who has to work on an anniversary. I'm very sorry. Our hearts are heavy as well so, please don't be too upset.

Junhyung: As Korean singers, we are working hard to spread our songs and contents overseas so, I hope you think of us proudly. We'll work harder.































No comments:

Post a Comment