Snow Ball Effect

BAEKHYUN

Friday 13 January 2012

my favorite tweet ..


he said : A regular boyfriend locks his phone but a real boyfriend asks you to answer it or check the text.



he said : 1.Cheating on a good girl is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
             2. I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.




~ A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.





If i treated you the way you treat me, i promise you wouldn't stick around the way i do.


~Why is it that I want to make someone happy who has done nothing but hurt me? I just don't understand. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nice.




~What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.


~My problem is that I can't stay mad. I always end of forgiving people even if they don't deserve it.





~I met you, I liked you, I loved you, I had you, I lost you, I missed you, I never wanna see you again.


~.When you care at someone, you will know when they smile but their eyes about to cry. 


This is for you : I'm not going to forget about you and our memories. But I try to move on, when you're not looking at me anymore.






Maybe I'm over you. Maybe I've moved on. Maybe I like someone else. But maybe, I'm just a really good liar.


~I know I'm not perfect. I don't try to be. I'm not here to please you. I'm here to be me, and that's all I'll 
ever be.





~This is for you : I'm not going to forget about you and our memories. But I try to move on, when you're not looking at me anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment